Ceramic Pro vs. Traditional Wax vs. Sealants
Over the years, Capitol Shine has grown from a detailer into a full-on provider of not only high-end, show-car-worthy detailing and cleaning, but also of paint protection formulas (Ceramic Pro, Opti Coat Pro), paint protection film (Xpel) and paint correction – fixing scratches and swirls.
Just as we have evolved, so has the detailing and paint protection industry and products. While traditional wax used to be the go-to product for protection, sealants have replaced wax and can provide better protection as well as:
- Contains a bonding agent that maximizes the longevity and durability of the polymers
- Forms a tough polymer coating with true staying power
- Leaves an even better gloss than traditional wax
Capitol Shine offers sealant in our Wash + Sealant package.
We can also go beyond sealants with Ceramic Pro, the ultimate paint protection. Capitol Shine is the original provider of Ceramic Pro in the metro DC area.
Ceramic Pro is a permanent nanoceramic protective coating, not a traditional wax or sealant. It protects against minor scratches, graffiti, dirt, aging, premature oxidation, weathering, road salt, rock chips, bugs, bird droppings and even acid rain. It offers excellent scratch, thermal (1382 degrees), UV, oxidation, corrosion and chemical resistance.
Yes! UV protection, durability, gloss and resistance against oxidation, corrosion, stains and scratches are all vastly improved with Ceramic Pro as it actually BONDS with the paint!
What Does It Mean to “Bond” With Paint?
Here you can see a visual of how Ceramic Pro bonds with the car and how more layers means more protection:
Ceramic Pro BONDS with your factory clear coat and locks in a layer, or layers, of protection.
What Are The Benefits Of Ceramic Pro?
Unlike regular wax or sealant, which become weaker over time, Ceramic Pro forms a permanent bond with the paint and is extremely durable.
Capitol Shine’s Ceramic Pro is:
- Scratch Resistant
- UV Resistant
- Less residue and water spots! Keeps car cleaner for longer.
- Less Maintenance
- Never Wax Again!
- Contains Hydrophobic Properties
- Water beads up!
- Heat helps clear up marring
- Extremely Durable
- Forms a permanent bond only removable by abrasion such as machine polishing.
- Provides protection not only for paint, but alloy wheels, glass, rubber, plastics, leather and fabrics.
- Provides EXTREME Gloss
- Unmatched gloss compared to traditional wax and sealants.
- Video: See Ceramic Pro In Action
- Video: Ceramic Pro vs. Traditional Wax
- Video: Ceramic Pro Anti-Fingerprint Properties
- Video: Ceramic Pro Stops The Aging Process
View our different Ceramic Pro packages on our website HERE and schedule your free estimate (only take less than 30 minutes!) on our website at www.capitolshine.com/schedule-your-shine. You may also schedule your Wash + Sealant package using the same link.