Capitol Shine’s Paint Protection Films and Formulas
Xpel Paint Protection Film + Ceramic Pro = The Best Combo
The Xpel film covers the original paint which results in excellent protection against rock chips – the thicker the layer, the harder it is to penetrate the paint. Capitol Shine’s films are
- Extremely durable
- Can be removed and replaced
- Provide excellent rock chip protection
- Have self-healing effects.
The majority of our customers who receive Xpel Ultimate paint protection film also have a protective coating of Ceramic Pro 9H applied on top of the film for even greater protection. Why Ceramic Pro?
Ceramic Pro 9H is a revolutionary and transparent glass coating. It’s the thickest, hardest paint protection coating available, and comes with a LIFETIME Warranty.
- It’s Unique: Not a wax or sealant like what’s offered by most other paint protection companies.
- Extremely Durable: Forms a permanent bond only removable by abrasion such as machine polishing.
- Less Maintenance: Ceramic Pro sealed surfaces stay clean longer and never need to be waxed.
- Versatile: Provides protection not only for paint, but alloy wheels, glass, rubber, plastics, leather and fabrics.
Ceramic Pro has a lifetime warranty, is scratch resistant, UV resistant, anti-corrosive, has self-cleaning properties, provides extreme gloss and creates a hydrophobic windshield.
Recently, Capitol Shine applied the Ceramic Pro/Paint Protection Film combination to to a 2018 Tesla Model X P100D. The customer opted for the film on the full vehicle, chrome deleted in satin black and the Tesla emblems wrapped in red/red Tesla stickers. Then, we coated the entire vehicle in Ceramic Pro to create the ultimate number of layers for protecting the paint. See the pictures below and read on to see the packages we offer!
We offer 3 main paint protection film packages:
- Full bumper wrap
- Full bumper | Partial hood | Partial fenders | Both side mirrors
- Full Bumper | Full hood | Full Fenders | Both side mirrors
Have questions on our Paint Protection Film? Please send us a message by clicking here.
It’s important to remember that Paint Protection Film (PPF) works best on vehicles with the original factory paint or that of a higher-end paint job. For even more protection, consider adding a layer of Ceramic Pro or Opti-Coat Pro on top of the film.
Now’s the perfect time to let Capitol Shine apply paint protection film to your car, truck, van or SUV. All of our locations are indoors so don’t let the constant rain keep you from scheduling your estimate. Head on over to our scheduling page to make an appointment. Please schedule at least 24 hours in advance to insure time and date.