$10 Off Our Wash + Sealant Package
What’s Our Wash + Sealant Process?
At Capitol Shine, our WASH + SEALANT process consists of a paint-safe hand wash and dry of the exterior, trunk and door jambs, windows, mirrors, dashboard, console, wheels and tires. Then we use bug and tar removal, a clay bar surface treatment, and a dressing of the outside plastics and rubber. We then apply sealant to the exterior and polish it all off with a light hand buff.
- Paint-Safe Hand Wash and Dry
- Wipe Trunk and Door Jambs
- Clean Wheels and Dress Tires
- Clean Windows and Mirrors Inside and Out
- Wipe Dashboard and Console
- Bug and Tar Removal
- Nano Mitt (Advanced Clay Bar Surface)
- Dress Outside Plastics and Rubber
- Hand Wax/Sealant Exterior
- Light Hand Buff
You may be asking, “What’s the difference between sealant and traditional wax?”
Traditional Wax vs. Sealant Coating
Capitol Shine used to use traditional wax, however advancements in auto detailing means we’ve replaced WAX with SEALANT.
Capitol Shine’s Sealant is:
- Formulated to outlast & outperform other paint sealants
- Contains a bonding agent that maximizes the longevity and durability of the polymers
- Forms a tough polymer coating with true staying power
- Leaves an even better gloss than traditional wax
WAX IS DEAD! Sealants and Ceramic coatings offer much more protection, gloss and even less maintenance.
To schedule your wash + sealant service with $10 off, please head over to our scheduling page to make an appointment and use the promo code “Sealant10” ! Please schedule at least 24 hours in advance to insure time and date.
*Please note this offer will end on March 31, 2019