What Does It Mean to “Bond” With Paint?
- It’s Unique: Not a wax or sealant like what’s offered by most other paint protection companies.
- Extremely Durable: Forms a permanent bond only removable by abrasion such as machine polishing.
- Less Maintenance: Ceramic Pro sealed surfaces stay clean longer and never need to be waxed.
- Versatile: Provides protection not only for paint, but alloy wheels, glass, rubber, plastics, leather and fabrics.
Capitol Shine offers Ceramic Pro for additional protection of a vehicle’s paint. Cars come from the factory with standard clear coat, so we apply Ceramic Pro layers, depending on the package, on top of the factory clear coat. We can even remove 90% of orange peel with Ceramic Pro combined with Paint Protection Film.
Here you can see a visual of how Ceramic Pro bonds with the car and how more layers means more protection:
Ceramic Pro BONDS with your factory clear coat and locks in a layer, or layers, of protection.
What Are The Benefits Of Ceramic Pro?
Unlike regular wax or sealant, which becomes weaker over time, Ceramic Pro forms a permanent bond with the paint and is extremely durable.
Capitol Shine’s Ceramic Pro is:
- Scratch Resistant
- UV Resistant
- Less residue and water spots! Keeps car cleaner for longer.
- Less Maintenance
- Never Wax Again!
- Contains Hydrophobic Properties
- Water beads up!
- Heat helps clear up marring
- Extremely Durable
- Forms a permanent bond only removable by abrasion such as machine polishing.
- Provides protection not only for paint, but alloy wheels, glass, rubber, plastics, leather and fabrics.
- Provides EXTREME Gloss
- Unmatched gloss compared to traditional wax and sealants.