How do you like
your Shine?

Select a package that is right for you, or choose
from a range of detailing services to give your ride
that new-car luster.

Extra add-ons such as dog hair removal and more can be found at the bottom of the page.

Hand Wash
The professional, gentle touch to get your car squeaky clean.

> Paint-Safe Hand Wash & Dry

> Wipe Trunk & Door Jambs

> Clean Wheels & Dress Tires

$20two seat
$25mid
$32full
$35x large
Wash + Vac
The perfect fix for when messes clutter your floorboards and dust covers your hood.

> Paint-Safe Hand Wash and Dry

> Wipe Trunk and Door Jambs

> Clean Wheels and Dress Tires

> Clean Windows and Mirrors Inside and Out

> Wipe Dashboard and Console

> Vacuum Inside and Trunk

> Apply Air Freshener

$32two seat
$36mid
$42full
$48x large
Quick Shine
A detail maintenance package to keep your car shiny, both inside and out.

> Paint-Safe Hand Wash and Dry

> Wipe Trunk and Door Jambs

> Clean Wheels and Dress Tires

> Clean Windows and Mirrors Inside and Out

> Wipe Dashboard and Console

> Vacuum Inside and Trunk

> Apply Air Freshener

> Clean and Dress Leather, Vinyl and Rubber

> Spray Wax Exterior Paint

$65two seat
$85mid
$106full
$125x large
Wash + Wax
A detailed exterior shine, with clay bar, hand wax and light buff.

> Paint-Safe Hand Wash and Dry

> Wipe Trunk and Door Jambs

> Clean Wheels and Dress Tires

> Clean Windows and Mirrors Inside and Out

> Wipe Dashboard and Console

> Bug and Tar Removal

> Clay Bar Surface

> Dress Outside Plastics and Rubber

> Hand Wax Exterior

> Light Hand Buff

$95two seat
$125mid
$145full
$165x large
Interior Shampoo
The way to a spot-free, stain-free, stress-free car interior.

> Clean Windows and Mirrors Inside and Out

> Wipe Dashboard and Console

> Vacuum Inside and Trunk

> Apply Air Freshener

> Clean and Dress Leather, Vinyl and Rubber

> Shampoo Seats, Mats, Carpets & Door Panels

> Spot Clean Interior Roof

> Fine Clean Dash and All Components

$100two seat
$110mid
$120full
$130x large
Full Detail
Our best packages combined for our most premium detail experience.

> Paint-Safe Hand Wash and Dry

> Wipe Trunk and Door Jambs

> Clean Wheels and Dress Tires

> Clean Windows and Mirrors Inside and Out

> Wipe Dashboard and Console

> Vacuum Inside and Trunk

> Apply Air Freshener

> Clean and Dress Leather, Vinyl and Rubber

> Shampoo Seats, Mats, Carpets & Door Panels

> Spot Clean Interior Roof

> Fine Clean Dash and All Components

> Bug and Tar Removal

> Clay Bar Surface

> Dress Outside Plastics and Rubber

> Hand Wax Exterior

> Light Hand Buff

$190two seat
$230mid
$260full
$290x large
CS Ceramic Pro
Permanent Paint Protection. Schedule Your Free Estimate!
 
 

> Lifetime warranty

> Scratch resistant

> UV resistant

> Anti-corrosive

> Self cleaning body and rims

> Extreme gloss

> Hydrophobic windshield

 Schedule Your Free Estimate Today!

 

$0two seat
$0mid
$0full
$0x large

© 2015 Capitol Shine | All Rights Reserved | Custom Web Design & Online Marketing by ImageWorks